May often arrives in a beautiful calm fashion but seems to blow by like a fierce storm. So, take some time to sit back, relax, and savor the present moment.
It’s one of our greatest pleasure, here at the Bistro, to savor every drop of this experience of life. One of our favorite ways to celebrate daily life is with delicious food, cleverly crafted cocktails, and live music. We can offer you all three of those things any given week in May. Below you’ll find our happenings list for May, and we hope to see you!
Bistro 880 May Happenings
Soothe Your Tastebuds With…
- Daily happy hour. We don’t skimp out on weekend happy hours; we are firm believers that there should be at least one hour of happiness a day. Let’s keep life simple; happy hour is at the same time each day 5-7 p.m.
Soothe Your Belly’s With…
- Our endless supply of delicious cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Sushi Wednesday’s: every Wednesday from 7-9 p.m. enjoy 10% off of sushi rolls.
Soothe Your Ears With…
- The Mirage Band performing on Friday, May 3rd from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vintage Plus performing on Saturday, May 4th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- DJ Tasi performing on Friday, May 10th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vintage Plus Dance Band, performing on Saturday, May 11th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- The Mirage Band performing on Friday, May 17th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vintage Plus Dance Band, performing on Saturday, May 18th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Level Set Band, performing on Friday, May 24th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vintage Plus Dance Band performing on Saturday, May 25th from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- DJ Tasi, performing on Friday, May 31st from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Karaoke Thursdays: Every single Thursday from 8-11 pm pop in and sing your heart out!
Whether you’ve got plenty of celebratory events coming up, or perhaps you simply intend to bask in the beautiful weather, we invite you to spend some time enjoying the simplicities of life – food, drink, and laughter.