With a new month rapidly approaching, we are getting excited for all of the fun, libations, and celebrations that are happening in March. Warmer temperatures may be on the horizon, but even if they aren’t, it’s always warm in the Bistro!
March Events at Bistro 880
St. Patrick’s Day
Wear green, eat green, drink green, and listen to the exciting tunes of Vintage Plus Band from 9 pm – 1 am.
Sushi Sale on Wednesday
By the time Wednesday rolls around, it’s time to eat some rolls! Break up your week by looking ahead to the excitement of getting 10% off any sushi roll every Wednesday from 7-9 pm.
What does it take to stand up in front of a room of friends and strangers and sing your heart out? Courage! Karaoke builds courage, especially if you’ve had a drink or two. Grab your friends and celebrate your vocal cords every Thursday from 8:00 – 11 pm.
Live Music + DJs Every Weekend
Every Friday and Saturday evening from 9pm – 1am, enjoy music and dancing. Here’s the March lineup:
- Friday, March 1st – The Mirage Band
- Saturday, March 2nd – Vintage Plus Band
- Friday, March 8th – DJ Tasi
- Saturday, March 9th – Vintage Plus Band
- Friday, March 15th – The Mirage Band
- Saturday, Marc 16th – Vintage Plus Band
- Friday, March 22nd – DJ Tasi
- Saturday, March 23rd – Vintage Plus Band
- Friday, March 29th – Level Set Band
- Saturday, March 30th – Vintage Plus Band
Get the Full Music Lineup on our Event Calendar HERE
Happy Hour Every Day
Any given day of the week you can increase your happiness level. How? Simply come on into the Bistro and enjoy happy hour, for two hours, from 4-6 pm.
Have a happy rest of February, and we look forward to seeing you in March!